WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Jun 3, 2010

Mr. Roboto

Today I am sharing a card that isn't for any challenge (imagine that!).  Instead this is a card I made to send to a friend's son who is turning 10 on June 9th.  I hope he likes this card.         I started by using this fun Robot stamp (Bella Blvd). That I won from Hope (Hope Stamps Eternal) awhile back.  She also sent along a fun selection of papers from Bella Blvd..  I chose to use one of the patterns from that line and based my card colors from the paper..  The robot was stamped with Night of Navy ink and the grass with Kiwi Kiss ink.  I added Cranberry glitter (Art Institute) for the heart.  Then I distressed the edges and layered the image askewed  (something I rarely do) on Kiwi Kiss card stock.  I punched a border of Tangerine Tango with my EK Success, (Zig Zag Chain) punch.  At the bottom I added 3 deep red brads (Pink Hedgehog).  I punched stars  and stamped the sentiment  (SU-It's Your Birthday) with Tangerine Tango ink.   Hey I even did the inside of the card.  Sentiment computer generated.

Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Summer Sun, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White Designer Paper:  Bella Blvd.   

3 comments:

  1. I know that this birthday boy will love this card! He likes geetting cards made just for him!
    This robot is so adorable! I really like the paper choice here and little sparkly heart!
    Thank you so much for your friendship, Ida!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ida-I love this card-boy cards are always near to my heart-having 2 sons & 3 grandsons
    your image is super sweet and the dp is so perfect for the image-the challenge on scs today is to make a boy card-you should post this over there as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun...great mix of papers and CS to go with this robot!

    ReplyDelete