WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Aug 29, 2010

CIC74 - Cupcake Chloe Celebrates




Are you ready for some Cupcakes!    Just take a look at these fun treats.  Yummo! - So much going on here and oh so bright but I love them.     This week the Sponsor for the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge is, InStyle Stamps  and one lucky person will win: 4 Digital Images of Winner's choice.


I chose to use Cupcake Chloe for my card and paired her up with some fun, bright colors.  My DP (Striped pattern) is from an old DCWV pad. The card base is Pink Passion and I paired the up with a piece of Lime textured cs (I have no idea where I got it)  I added a punched strip of Tempting Turquoise to the designer paper. Colored Chloe with Prisma Color Pencils and added some sparkle to her apron and the cupcakes using Spica Glitter Pens.  I sponged Barely Banana ink around her added some pink pearls and orange ribbon and mounted her to some Peach Parfait card stock.  Then I added some punched flowers in Orange and Light Green and little punched hearts of Turquoise and Pink Passion.  The sentiment is from SU (Sweet Little Somethings) and was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
I used a sketch from the Go to Sketches magazine for my card.  It always helps to have a bit of a starting point when making a card (in my opinion).
Now be sure to check out what the other "Sweeties" have done this week and give this a try yourself and link back on the CIC Blog.
  You'll find all the Sweeties listed on my sidebar.



  

7 comments:

  1. Soooo cute! What a great image! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card, love the layout. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! I really like the colors and layout! Those flowers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a cute card and a sweet image-don't you have to laugh when you find some paper in your stash and don't know where it came from (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet Ida! I just love this clean design with these fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card! I love your flowers! How fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE it!!!! The flowers are Awesome!

    ReplyDelete