WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Nov 16, 2013

Would you like some Blog Candy?

Hi,  Yes I know it's been several months since I've posted anything here on this blog.  Just have not been doing that much stamping lately.  -  That should change soon so be on the look out for a few card postings.  In the meantime a good friend of mine,  Elena (The Red Haired Girl)  is offering up some fun Blog Candy. 

Stop by here blog and check it out.  - She is a super talented lady and one that I am proud to call my friend.

Here  a little picture though to help brighten your day since I don't have my cards ready to post just yet.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Ida...
    Can't wait to see your cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ida
    Thank you for your lovely message on my blog, I just flew across to you and also to Elena for some Blog Candy. I don't have my cards ready this year either but I do like your flaming red leaves on your photo, very christmasy and cheery!
    Have a lovely weekend
    Wrenx

    ReplyDelete