WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Jan 24, 2021

Paper Players #525 - Better Days Ahead and NBUS

 Hello & Welcome.

Back again today with a new sketch & card.
This time I'm joining the Paper Players #525 Challenge and also NBUS#22
 
Here is the sketch:
 

 Below is the card that I made using the sketch.






 
 

New items used:  Stamp set (Heidi Swapp) which I purchased on sale at JoAnn's for only ($1.97)!  I did find this set on-line if you are interested it can be purchased HERE
Patterned Paper - Paper Studio
and the Washi tape (inside of card) Park Lane 
 
Details: Card Stock: Cameo Coral (retired SU), Pretty in Pink (retired SU), Pacific Point (SU), Whisper White (retired SU). 
Ink: Calypso Coral, Garden Green (SU) & Memento Tuxedo Black .
I used a Basic Black marker to color over the beak of the flamingo before stamping it down on the card stock.
 
Patterned Paper from Paper Studio, purchased at Hobby Lobby.
 
Stamps: Heidi Swapp & and old retired SU set, Sincere Salutations. 
Other: Washi Tape from Park Lane purchased at JoAnns
Fishtail Die - MFT Stamps. 
Foam mounting tape

9 comments:

  1. Fantastic card. Love the flamingos

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this one is my favorite of all i have seen here. i love flamingos and wear flamingo leggins when I walk

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a lovely card beautiful work, I see this is a fairly new blog, I have become a follower on both blogs. please come follow on my blog and thanks for your comment.
    Blessings
    Hugs
    Dottie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great get well card, Ida! Those flamingos will be sure to brighten someone's day! Thanks for playing with us this week at the Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, $1.97! I like to look through their bins when I visit. They have great stuff sometimes! Your paper and Washi tape combine beautifully with the stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun card Ida! I love the bright flamingos and the mathching Washi tape on the inside too! Great job with our sketch this week at The Paper Players and thanks for joining us! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card, love the flamingo! It's a perfect Get Well card, Ida

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that pretty flamingo - perfect for get well wishes! Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Ida! That was a great deal for an awesome stamp set. Such a beautiful card, sure to brighten the day of the recipient. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete