WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Feb 16, 2022

Cupcake Card

Hi,  Remember Me?  - I know it's been awhile.  I'm still around but have just not been inspired lately to stamp much.  Anyway I do have a card to share today.
 
I made this for a friends birthday recently and planned to use it for one of the challenges but missed the deadline.
Anyway here are the details:
 
Card Base: Early Espresso (looks black in the photo but it's a dark brown)
Next layer is Basic white.  I added a strip of colored designer paper (source unknown) and a punched border of the espresso card stock.
 
The cupcake was stamped on white card stock and colored with watercolor pencils.  I added a red button for the cherry.  I fussy cut the cupcake and mounted it on a circle of white cs layered on top of a circle of Real Red cs. and mounted with foam tape.
 
The cupcake stamp is from: Hero Arts and the sentiment stamp (stamped in Real Red ink) is from, Annette Allen Watkins (it's a very old stamp I've had forever).
 
That's pretty much it for this card.  I hope to get back into stamping again soon.  I've got a bunch of new stuff I need to start using!
 
Thanks for stopping by.

 

8 comments:

  1. Cute! Love your sweet cupcake, it makes a darling card. So glad you popped in, and hope you'll be back soon! The sun's back out and days are longer, your mojo is sure to return soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I love how you used the button for the cherry on top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it a lot and the cherry is the cherry on top. ha ha. it is really a cute card

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to see you around even if only once in a while! I love all of the pinks grounded with black - a sweet cupcake and a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, gosh, the red button for the cherry is so cute! This is a darling card, Ida. I'm glad to see you today and hope you'll be inspired to enjoy your new things. I can't stay away from it for too long. It's just too darn much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card! These cupcakes are wonderful, and your ombre strip behind it is fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your sweet CAS card with PW sentiment! It's so fun to see her stamps used! I love them too!

    ReplyDelete