WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Jun 8, 2022

Paper Players #594

 
 Hooray I finally stamped a card!

Today I'm sharing a card I created for the Paper Players Challenge #594

 

 
I recently purchased some new paper at JoAnn's (well new to me) with lemons on them so I thought this would be the perfect time to use them. - I remembered that I had an old StampinUp
stamp set that had a lemon image in it so I located the set and got busy creating the card below.
 


 Card Base: Old Olive (SU)
Lemon Designer Paper - American Crafts
Yellow Dot Paper - Core'dinations
Lemon Stamp - SU (retired) set, Sun RipenedII
Sentiment - Inkadinkado
Enamel Dots - Paper Studio
Swiss Dot Embossing Folder
Oval Nestabilitie Dies
Basic Black Embossing Powder - SU
Prisma Colored Pencils
Foam Mounting Tape

I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black ink, colored it with pencils and blended with Gamsol then fussy cut it out.

Be sure to check out the Design Teams inspiration and the other entries as well.  - Have a great day.

8 comments:

  1. It is nice to see you back in the gallery, Ida, especially with this fresh and fun creation! I love anything citrus, so this makes me smile! Thanks for playing with the Players' challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Love the cheery yellow color

    ReplyDelete
  3. and now I am thinking of you toooo. love me some lemons

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cheerful card with all those beautiful lemons! I love how the paper that your sentiment is stamped on looks like fabric--great texture! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sweet lemon card Ida - so fresh and zingy! The subtle texture on your sentiment oval looks great too. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card, Ida! Love the bright and cheerful colors and the polka dot details are such a fun touch. Thanks so much for joining us the week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is so pretty! I love anything citrusy and this is full of lemony goodness with the paper and stamp. A really nice design, Ida!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card! It's easy to see why you got the award on this one, Ida

    ReplyDelete