WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Jun 22, 2023

Celebrate the Grad

Today I'm sharing a card that I made for my granddaughters graduation.  (6/8/23) Coleen/Jupiter
 
Here is the Graduate getting her diploma:
 

 Here is the card that I made for her:
 

 Details:  Card Base, Basic White cs (SU)
Embossed Layer - Gorgeous Grape cs (SU) 
Embossing Folder - Herringbone (Cuttlebug) 
Marbled DP - Unity
Grad Hat & Sentiment - Unity
Sanded Background Stamp - retired SU
Enamel Dots - Paper Studio
Ink: Vintage Violet - retired SU
Ribbon - Source Unknown
 
Here is a shot of her with the card:
 

 Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

 

4 comments:

  1. This blows me away. Colleen as a grad. I still see that little kid. Lovelove your card, especially with the sentiment. Best sentiment I've seen on a grad card. Congratulations Coleen/Jupiter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. congratulations to her and all of you involved with her graduating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card for your granddaughter -- and a perfect sentiment! Congrats to her

    ReplyDelete