WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Jun 20, 2023

Sympathy Card

 One of my dear friends recently lost her husband after a 3 year battle with Multiple Myeloma  Cancer.  This is the card that I sent to her.

Mountain Scene is from Unity Stamps. - Sentiment is from Stamp Simply.  Background Stamp - retired SU, DP is from Catherine Pooler.

Card Stock: Old Olive, More Mustard and Crumb Cake.  Ink, Crumb Cake & Memento Tuxedo Black.

5 comments:

  1. it is really pretty, i like the fonts on Hearfelt. sorry about your friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a heartfelt and beautiful card, Ida. I'm sorry for your friend's loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty and serene, it is very calming and I'm sure she will feel that through your card. So sorry you had to send one...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry for the reason for this card - but it is a lovely card no matter the occasion. The scene is gorgeous and I love your hint of stripes along the bottom.

    ReplyDelete