WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Jun 21, 2023

Elegant Grunge & NBUS #51

Hello and Welcome! 
 
Today I am sharing a card that I created for a friend having a birthday this week. - She collects Eiffel Tower objects and has been to Paris so I thought it would be a fitting card for her.
 
Here is the card - Details below:
 

 I had asked her what her favorite colors were and she said, Blue and Red.  I decided to go with Red and Black for this card.
 
Card Base: Basic Black, layered with Basic White that I stamped various elements from Unity Stamps (Eiffel Grunge) stamp set. 
 
I stamped the Eiffel Tower image 3 times.  One on the tag portion that I also stamped the grunge elements on.  The other 2 images I cut out using the die that comes with the stamp set.  They were layed on top of the main image with foam dots to raise it up.  The main image was colored with pencils and blended with Gamsol.
 
I used a piece of SU Christmas Designer paper for the red stripe portion of the card.  I added a punched border (EK Success) and some red gems to complete the look.  It reminds me of Paris and Can-Can dancers.  So this now has a grunge look that is also elegant.
 
Since this is a new set I'm submitting to  NBUS #51
 Grab our badge to display on your blog.

Thank you for stopping by. 

5 comments:

  1. Very nice. It seems that anything Paris is so popular. The red and black look very nice together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. elegant grunge is the perfect description and I know she will love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for your friend and so beautiful! All your choices come together beautifully. A lovely stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love the whole idea of this card and your many layers of interest

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grunge and elegant are difficult to marry, Ida, but you've done it masterfully! Your friend will treasure her Eiffel Tower Paris birthday card, knowing how custom and special it is! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete