WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Sep 2, 2026

Creepy Peekies #4

 Hello &  Welcome.

Today I'm sharing the last of my (Creepy Peekies) cards that I recently made.



Card Details:  Base is Cajun Craze. Patterned Paper is from Unity (Heebie Jeebies). Square Die (SU) Sentiment Punch (*retired SU).
Ink: Versa Fine Clair Nocturne.

Image was stamped on Water Color paper and colored with watercolor paints and a water brush. - Splattered with Distress Oxide Rusty Hinge ink. Mounted on a larger square of Old Olive cs.
Skull and Cross bone Punch & Sequins were also added.  Edges were distress.

I had a great time with all 4 of these cards. - Thanks for stopping by to see them and leaving comments.  They are greatly appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. I've been loving each one of your Creepy Peekies! You've got a really fun collection of Halloween cards to send out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. You are so good at coming up with these cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all three cards! You've made good use of this set, and many more to come another time I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete