WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Jun 23, 2007

Blogger Bingo - A little Note


Okay I didn't get a chance yesterday to stamp a card for the blogger Bingo game over at Poetic Artistry but I did have a chance to play today. This has been a fun sketch to create cards from & the Bingo game is pretty fun too!

For this card I used a $1 set of clear stamps (Studio G) that I got at our local JoAnn's.

I used some DP from DCWV and matched my card stock & inks to the DP.

Stamps: Studio G & Beyond The Basics (SU)

Card Stock: Garden Green, Tempting Turquoise, Cool Carribean

Ink Pads: Garden Green, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Tempting Turquoise, Cool Carribean

Other: Chocolate Grosgrain ribbon (I can't believe SU retired this color!), Chocolate Brad (Bazzill Basics-Refind Rounds Monochromatic Chocolate), Waterfall Stickles (blue flower centers), Frosted Lake Stickles (chocolate flower), 1 3/8 " & 1 1/4" Circle Punches, Foam Mounting Tape

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the ribbon down the middle. I definitely need to pull out my little stamp sets more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, love that background paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous touch with the ribbon down the middle! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Ida! The background paper & flowers go together so well!

    ReplyDelete