WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Oct 1, 2007

Cattitude Monday - A bit of a yarn




You know I keep forgetting to post my "Cattitude Monday" entries but I found a cool look rug this morning while looking through a magazine and I thought to myself, "Hey that would make a great entry for Cattitude Monday. You can purchase this rug here:http://www.potpourrigift.com/itemdy00.asp?T1=R76031
It caught my eye because of the various colors of the cats and the circular pattern. I bet it would look fantastic in real life but I'm not about to spend $100 to find out!
I've also included picture of one of our own cats, Miss Blackie taken while she was outside for a brief time this morning before she headed back to the security of her own little bedroom. She's a "wary" cat for sure and you can see that in her eyes. Ever on the lookout.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment