WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Oct 29, 2007

Witchy Woman

Don't you just love the look on this witches face! - I love Halloween and thought it would be fun to feature this card today in honor of the holiday.

I started with a card base of Basic Black and added a layer of Pumpkin Pie. The next layer is Basic Gray that I ran part way through my Cuttlebug machine and then highlighted the circles with a white craft pad. I added a strip of the Creepy Crawly designer paper as well. I stamped the greeting & Witch with Basic Gray ink and colored my witch with various markers (Really Rust, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Gable Green, Blush Blossom). I then punched the witch out using a 1 3/8" circle punch and distressed the edges with Mustard & Summer Sun Ink.

Next I punched out a larger circle (2 1/8" - McGill) from textured More Mustard Card stock and a punched star of Pumpkin Pie. I edged the star with Pumpkin pie ink and mounted it onto the mustard circle with foam mounting tape. Then I added 3 black brads. When I glued the witch image down I tried to make the mustard circle look like a crescent moon. This piece was then mounted to the card using the foam dimensional tape to complete the card.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN everyone.!!!

1 comment:

  1. The Cuttlebug embossing looks great with the patterned paper. And I love the stars and brads--looks like a shooting star. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete