WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Apr 19, 2010

Doggone Good Friend

Recently I participated in a Mystery Image swap on another group I belong too.  We were each sent the same image and had to create a card for our partner using the image.  We could use whatever papers, embellishments etc...that we wanted though.  I was quite pleased when I received the Mystery Image as this little doggie (October Stamps) is just so adorable.
I hope my partner enjoys her card as much as I did making it.
We weren't sent any sentiments so I computer generated one for my card.  My background paper is by, KI Memories.  Pet Shop Multi Stripe.  I loved the paw prints and the colors of this paper a lot.  My image was colored with Prisma color pencils and blended with Gamsol. 
The little "Dogbone" brad was on a card I had received in a swap and I just knew it would be perfect for my card so I recycled it off the swap card and onto mine!

Details:  Card Stock:  Really Rust, Cool Carribean, So Saffron, Designer Paper, KI Memories
Stamps: Dog from October Stamps, Dots & Daises BG from SU-retired,
Other:  Paw Print Ribbon-KI Memories purchased at JoAnn's, Flower Punch-SU, Brads-Pink Hedgehog Crafts, Dogbone Brad-source unknown, Nestabilitie Die, Foam Mounting tape, Punch-Martha Stewart crafts.

9 comments:

  1. Great use of the Mystery Image! Wonderful coordinating paper, and the floral stamp works perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too sweet! I love the papers your chose and the punched edge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stinking cute and I *love* the colors you used on this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun swap and cute card! Love how you colored this doggie! And brad bone is so perfect here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh goodness...this sounds likeso much fun! What a great card as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is too cute!! Who wouldn't love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ida, this is adorable! Great job using a mystery image! that ribbon is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ida this is sooo cute-i love the little doggie image-how perfect is your backgorund paper as well and the paw prints ribbon-the odbd blog is having a recycled challenge this week-your card qualifies

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card Ida! Love the images, the paper... teh coordinating ribbon! :o)

    ReplyDelete