WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Oct 28, 2010

BC175 - Trick or Treat, Smell My Feet

Eww....So can you guess what the theme of this weeks Blogger Challenge is?
Yep, It's Halloween!  So today I actually have 2 cards to share.
First up is this adorable Halloween Kitty.  When I saw this set I just knew I had to have it just for the kitty image alone.  The great thing is though that it has several other adorable Halloween images and  sentiments.  You can find this set here:

I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo black in and colored it with Prisma Colored Pencils.  I stamped the hat  and sentiment on some Designer paper from DCWV-Midnight Spell Mat Stack.  I colored the buckle on the hat with a gold Spica glitter pen and mounted it over the original image with foam dimensional tape. 

Card base is: Lovely Lilac, layered with Tangerine Tango.  Background Designer Paper is Basic Grey - Eerie Line.  I also used my Martha Stewart spiderweb punch, some Orange Satin ribbon (Offray) Black Currant and Lime Sprinkles (Annabelle Stamps).  -  This card went to my wonderful friend, Elena for Halloween. 


Next up is a card that I made for my partner on SSUS Yahoo Group that I belong too.  For this card I used another awesome Halloween set I just had to have,
(Creepy Lane - Inkadinkado).  I love the lamppost image. 
For this card I embossed some Only Orange CS with the Spiderweb Cuttlebug Embossing Folder,  Added some DP (Retired SU-Cast A Spell).  Then I punched out a row of Ghosts (EK Success) and punched the fence (MS) with black cs and layered it over the ghosts.  The lamp was mounted on top with foam dimensional tape. I added black grosgrain ribbon, glitter to the lamp, some orange jewels and embossed the sentiment in with black ep. 
Halloween is one of my favorite Holidays.  I hope you've enjoyed these spooky (or not so spooky) cards.

Now for some more Halloween Fun  Check out Coleen and the Headless Horseman
(You can click on the link and it will take you to the post about the photo. - There is music playing on that blog though so you might want to turn down your speakers if you visit.)

Happy Halloween!

26 comments:

  1. Love the halloween cards -- cute as can be! Love the image of the kitty peeking out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool cards! Love the photo of Colleen with the headless horseman! Really cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I refuse to smell your feet LOL! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your cards are perfect for halloween. so fun! love that lamppost. Colleen is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for giving me wonderful kitty card! It is absolutely beautiful! I love the little details you put in it!
    Your second card is gorgeous! Love the embossed background and combination of the borsder punches! So creative!
    Awesome picture with Coleen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards for the challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards, love the kitty peeking out from the witches hat and love Coleen with the headless horseman!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun Halloween cards, love the dimension and papers on the Halloween Kitty! Great texture and punches on your second card. Cute picture of Colleen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ida,

    Love the cards and that lamppost rocks! That's some great fussy cutting! However, once again, Colleen takes Center Stage -- I love the costume -- WAy to go!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Halloween cards, love that lamp post image.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What terrific Halloween cards Ida! Love your embossing and all of your wonderful punches! Beautiful picture of Colleen! Happy Halloween! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your cards- both are great- I love the way the ghosts are peeking out behind the fence on the 2nd one. What a fun pic - the costume is just great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great halloween cards! Love the web punch. You're such an enabler. Now I might have to go buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful cards. That kitty is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooohhhh! These are all so great Ida. I love all the different punches that you used, especially the ghosts behind the fence. Very clever use for the borders!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What fantastic Halloween cards! That horsemen is creepy...she is so brave!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What fantastic Halloween cards! That horsemen is creepy...she is so brave!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are awesome Halloween cards Ida. Love the great images and colors. :o) Scary! Hope she wasn't afraid!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous Halloween cards, Ida! The picture of Coleen is great!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous Halloween cards!! Love them BOTH! Thanks so much for the eye candy! And, boy is Colleen growing up fast! Great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great cards and what a wonderful picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks Ida for leaving me a comment on my blog. I thought I'd pop over and take a look at your place. Your creations are wonderful! I particularly like this Halloweeen card, the little ghosts are sucha wonderful touch, is that felt!? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my gosh these are not only good but so CUTE too! Sorry to be so late in taking a look--sure glad I did.

    ReplyDelete