WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Sep 7, 2011

SFYTT - Welcoming Autumn

Hello and Welcome to my blog. - I want to extend a huge, "Thank You" to everyone who sent emails asking how I was doing since my little fall last Thursday. I'm happy to say that everything is going very well. The swelling went down quickly thanks to keeping my knee iced and elevated. I was a bit "run-down" for the next day or so which was probably due to a bit of "shock" from the fall but other then that I'm doing quite well and thankful the fall wasn't worse then it was.

Now on to my card today. I loved this sketch: From I Heart To Stamp
So I decided to pair it up with my new stamp set, (Pumpkins on the Vine - There She Goes).

Here's what I came up with:
I even decorated the inside:



Card Details:
Stamps: Pumpkins on the Vine - There She Goes Clear Stamps
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers - See Photo
Card Stock: Cajun Craze, Whisper White - SU
Designer Paper, DCWV - Harvest Gathering
Nestabilitie Circle Dies
Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon
Lagoon Sprinkles - AnnaBelle Stamps

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card! Glad you are feeling okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh a perfect pairing of a darling image and so very cool DP!
    Oh so glad you are having a speedy recovery...I bet that was so scary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! And such perfect colouring, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is darling, Ida! I love it so much!!!
    So glad that you are feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a cute image and card ida-you really did a great job with this sketch-your choice of dp is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO cute Ida. You picked such great papers!

    ReplyDelete