WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

May 10, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Hi,  Today I'm sharing the card that I will be giving my mom on Sunday for Mother's Day.

 

Stamps:  Stitched Flower Trio - Hero Arts
Sentiment from Annabelle Stamps (Flowers for You)
Background Stamp: Woodgrain from Stampin'Up!
Card Stock: Real Red, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink and Summer Sun.  Designer Paper (source unknown)
Ink:  Embossing Ink, Winter White EP (SU), Prismacolor Pencils.
Butterfly Die - Amuse Studio
Pink Baker's Twine
Blue Gem and Some Liquid Pearls complete the accessories.

3 comments:

  1. Ida, I love this card...all the bright cheery colors make me smile! I'm sure your mom will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a happy card, Ida. I love it with the white embossing and cheerful colors. You always do such a nice job on your cards and I love to see them. Happy Mother's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ida, I love looking at your cards, they are always so BEAUTIFUL!
    Just look at this pretty one! Love the flowers and that you embossed them in white.
    I hope to see more cards on your blog - they always bring a smile in my life!

    ReplyDelete