WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

May 10, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

Hi!  Does everyone remember me still?  I know it's been awhile between postings and I've missed you all.  -  Anyway I'm here today to share the card I made my mom for Mother's Day.  -  Oh I also changed the look of my blog, let me know if you like it or not.

Click to Enlarge:


Stamps used:  Rose is from Unity (May 2013 Kit of the Month)
Sentiment: Hero Arts
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers & Prisma Colored Pencils
Card Stock:  Rose Red, Old Olive, Whisper White (Stampin'Up!)
Designer Paper - SU (retired pattern)
Punch - EK Success
Embossing Folder - Swiss Dot - Cuttlebug
Gems - Annabelle Stamps
Iridescent Ice EP - SU
Nestabilitie Circle Dies
Foam Mounting Tape

I'll be back again next week with another card to share with you all.  I'm hoping to start doing a little more stamping then I have been this past couple of years. 

9 comments:

  1. Hi Ida! Your card is lovely and I love the new look of your blog! I've been back and stamping a little too. It has been lots of fun. I'm feeling a bit under the weather today but I think I'm still going to go in my croffice and create a little today. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious Mothers Day card for your dear mother.
    Bless you Ida!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new look, Ida!
    Beautiful card!
    Can't wait to see more from you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes I think once in a while is better than too much... it's more of a treat that way. And this pretty card is a treat today! Love the iridescent sparkle on the rose. Your blog is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Perfect for Mothers Day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card! I know she'll treasure it. Your blog is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Ida! So nice to pop in and see that you have been doing a little crafting! Lovely!I really like those colors together! Thanks for popping in to say Hello the other day-I love hearing from you! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Ida!
    It's a beautiful card!
    Love the movement you've created there and great design ;)
    Thank You~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sandra (a.k.a. madsnapper) sent me over to have a look around. You have some wonderful cards. You're very talented

    ReplyDelete