WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Mar 28, 2024

Birthday Greeting

 Hello and Welcome - Long time no post seems to be my motto anymore - But I'm back today to share a card I made awhile back to send someone for their birthday and then never mailed it.


So for this card I used a cake stamp from (Annabelle Stamps) which no longer exists.  I used a birthday embossing folder (Cuttlebug-Provo Craft) which I also believe is not in business anymore.
The candle punch is, (EK success).  The paper is from, (DCWV - Grade School stack). Enamel dots (Paper Studio).

Colors used: Granny Apple Green, Real Red, Basic White and Lavender Lace*retired. Circle punches (Nestabilitie dies and SU Stylish Die). Foam tape and some yellow glitter on the flame were also used.

I hope to have more cards to share in the future but stamping time has been limited lately.

Thanks for stopping by.

Also my new banner while it's not stamping related I created it on AI Bing and added some stuff using BeFunky.  I'll try to get a card banner back up soon but I thought this was cute.

4 comments:

  1. i like the clock at the bottom. perfect for a card and would not have thought of that. like the candle border too

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really nice birthday care. I've done the same thing, made a card and then not gotten it in the mail.
    I thought the header pictures looked like a Bing AI creation. I love doing those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card, and it's a shame you didn't mail it! It definitely has some happy Birthday wishes to celebrate. Love the banner too -- I'm so impressed as this is one thing I've never figured out how to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ida, your birthday card is cute and fun, and someone missed out by not receiving it! I love the candle border punch, and I still have the birthday embossing folder. I love your darling banner, too. I used to have a lot of fun with some nice clip art like this.

    ReplyDelete