WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Mar 8, 2024

Unity Kraft Challenge

 Welcome. - I'm finally getting around to posting a few cards.

Today's cards are for the Unity Stamp Company Kraft Challenge.
 If you want to view the other cards for this challenge click on the link HERE
 
Here are the cards I made for the challenge:
 
For this card I used this adorable mouse/dandelion image from Unity April 2023 KOM.  The sentiment was a set gifted me for Christmas.  You can purchase it here on Amazon.
 
Card Base: SU Pecan Pie, Kraft base is a retired SU card stock that had little bits of colored speckles in it.  The DP  was purchased at JoAnn's.

I used a border punch (SU - retired) and some lavender cs (SU retired).
Ink Pad: Pecan Pie SU
Colored Pencils.

Card #2:


All details are the same as the card about - Except the stamps and sentiment.  These are from Unity February 2023 KOM

I hope you enjoyed these cards.  It was fun to be able to sit down and craft for a change.

5 comments:

  1. These are both wonderful. Love how you did the border with the designer paper. I like both stamps but I'm really drawn to the two bunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Each image is so sweet,Ida, Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what could be cuter than a mouse and bunnies? I like both cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Ida, these are both just darling! You know how I adore all things critter, and the sentiments are wonderful as well. I also want to thank you for your visit and all the lovely comments today. I'm catching up with my visiting today, but I'm sure I'll be behind again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure how I missed this sweet post! Love both images, they are darling

    ReplyDelete