WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Jun 18, 2024

Growing in Unity - Day 2

 Hi,  Welcome back. - Today is Day 2 of my week as a featured,
Growing in Unity stamper.

Here is today's card: Don't forget to leave a comment if you want to have a chance at the $20 store credit prize.


For this card I used a stamp from the April KOM (Kit of the Month)
Before I go into the details of how this card was created I want to say if you are not a member of the KOM you are really missing out.  What a great bargain these kits are.  So many wonderful stamps in each kit.  Click on the link and you will see just how many stamps there are. - Another wonderful thing about Unity Kit memberships is that you are no longer required to purchase every single month.  You can view the kits and go to your account and skip any month that you may not be able to purchase a kit or if the kit just isn't your style (which rarely happens to me).

Okay on to the card:
I chose to use my Copic Markers to color this image.  I'm still learning how to use them and as there is no one around who teaches a class nearby I'm just going by trial and error with them.

I also wanted to showcase one of the BOTM (Background of the Month Stamps. This one is, Woodgrain Whisper

The image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo ink on Basic White card stock and colored with Copic markers (E13, 15, 19, YG09, and YG01).  That background stamp was stamped with Pecan Pie ink on BW cs.  I cut a portion off and layered it over a piece of Unity designer paper (yes, they have awesome paper too!) This one is Rainbow Alcohol. I also used a retired SU stamp, Itty Bitty Backgrounds to lightly stamp some blue dots on the image panel.

Other items used on card: Oval Dies (MFT), Retired Apple Green grosgrain ribbon, a heart punch, Fishtail Dies, glitter and foam tape.


16 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! Way to show off the membership kits!!💚

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card with lots of great combinations of various kits and supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simplicity of this card, yet it really has so many nice details. I can see myself using this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. Live all the details. Jean marmo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and I like the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card! I love the different backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the layering and pretty plant image! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful card!! Ireally like the colors you used and all the details on your card are really nice. I think you're doing great with your Copic's!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful- simply pretty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Great coloring, but also your choice of colors and textures just draw you in. Looks like you're doing wonders with the Copics to me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty card! Like the background stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice! The main image stamp and the wood background stamp are perfect together. I always love woodgrain and nature or botanical cards. Also, those little hearts for decoration are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really a nice use of that image! And the rainbow alcohol ink paper is one of my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a sweet card! Love all the different layers!

    ReplyDelete