WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Jun 19, 2024

Growing in Unity - Day 3

 Howdy! - Hope you are having as much fun this week as I have been having. 

Today is Day 3 of my Growing in Unity week and I have a fun card for you today.

If you have visited my blog before you may have seen this card already. Click to enlarge:  You can view that post HERE.

But guess what?  I just couldn't resist making another card with that stinkin' cute mouse!  This set is Tiny Buckaroo.


This time I did not fussy cut the image out.  Instead I stamped it on white card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with Prismacolor pencils and blended with Gamsol.
Then I used a blender brush to distress the edges with blue ink and I added some black splatter using a Lustre brush.  Next I created a tag with some background paper , (Barnyard Blowout) from Unity. The sentiment was also stamped on a piece of the paper pack and cut out with a circle die from SU (Stylish Dies) I used some twine to wrap around the tag, a old retired SU star brad, and a couple of different star punches.  The tag portion was mounted on the card with foam tape.
Card stock colors, Real Red, Night of Navy and Basic White. (SU). Remember you can use any of these colors from whatever company you like.

Don't forget to leave a comment because at the end of the week I will be drawing 2 names from all comments through out the week for a chance at a $20 credit with the Unity store.

Be sure to come back tomorrow for another fun card creation.

22 comments:

  1. Adorable cards!!! Love your use of pattern paper and embellishments!!!❤️🤍💙

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute cards! I.love this little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! That mouse is a stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these are so darn cute! I think the one with the tag is my favorite!
    Wanda Hart

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mouse is adorable! Such a fun card! Love the way you colored him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your coloring and paper and accessories are all perfect for these cute cards! Good work! 🐭

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable mouse buckaroo! These cards are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved this guy from the get go. He's so cute and you've got the perfect papers for him. What a great card for a kid, but I know some grown up guys who would appreciate it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this little mouse. Toni Tessler

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that mouse. He's just too adorable. I know I probably saw the other post but don't remember it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE THAT MOUSE if I could draw i would draw one

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cutest buckaroo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Couldn’t be cuter

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute card! I love the coloring of the mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute!
    Karen Adams

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow! Terrific card. Love that cute little mouse. I can see him being so versatile xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This mouse really is adorable! He looks so serioius, yet can tickle my funny bone at each glance. What a great card, Ida

    ReplyDelete
  19. these are about the sweetest little buckaroos I've seen! :) So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is just a darling card!

    ReplyDelete