WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Jun 24, 2024

GIU Winners

Hello and Welcome. 


First off a huge thank you to everyone who left comments on my blog last week during my time as the featured GIU (Growing in Unity) stamper. It meant a lot to me.

Now for the announcement of my winners:

From day #2 - Leslie Miller and from Day #5 Angy Hughes. - I used a random generator after numbering all my comments.


Here is how to claim your prize:  "please email kelli@unitystampco.com to claim your gift credit within 2 weeks"

be sure to include:  "winner from "Ida's GIU week."  in the subject line of your email.

Thanks again for stopping by.  I hope you will visiting again.

3 comments:

  1. congrats to the winners.. I enjoyed the week,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your winners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What??? I won? That's a surprise! Wow, thanks Unity and random generator!

    ReplyDelete