WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Jul 17, 2024

PP698 - Color Challenge and NBUS #

 Hello. - Thanks for stopping by.

Today I am sharing a card that I created for the Paper Players PP698.
This week was a color challenge (Black, Grey, Red and White).  This is one of my favorite color combos so I just had to play along.



Here is the card that I created for this challenge.  Since it uses new stamps and this was their first inking I'm also sharing with NBUS#64

Here is the card that I made:





Details:  Stamps used: Unity (Lil' Bloomer) Don't you think that little mouse is just the cutest thing? I sure do.

Before I go into further details I want to let you know that Unity stamps is also going to be selling "some" of their stamps now in Photopolymer (Clear) stamps!  I'm excited about that and I hope you will be as well.  They will continue to have their finely detailed line available only in the Red Rubber but now you will have options.

Back to the card now:  Card Stock Used, Basic Black, Basic White, Real Red, and Smoky Slate.
Dies: Unity Scallops and Rectangles, Fishtail die MFT
Punches: Retired SU heart punch and McGill Corner punch (for the tiny heart)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Prisma Color Premier Pencils, Gamsol, Blending Stubs
Staples, Foam tape, Lustre Brush (Scrapbook.com) for the splatters.

That's it for this card.  - Again I appreciate your visit and comments.
Have a wonderful day. 












7 comments:

  1. I love Unity stamps and this one is as cute as can be! Love this little guy as well as the sentiment! Thanks for playing with our colors at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the color challenge are my favorite colors, they are the ones i play with on my ipad.. LOVE the mouse card.. Mice are adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card and the color combination. That mouse is totally adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lil' Bloomer is indeed the cutest thing, Ida! I love how you have colored him and designed your CASlicious card around the image and the challenge colors! Great schplatters, too! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is charming! I love the way you did it all in neutrals except a couple pops of cheerful color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That has to to be sweetest little mouse ever! I love the way you used the colours too. Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ida, this is absolutely adorable! I love your little mouse and the double heart is just perfect. The scalloped edge adds a touch of softness and the double stitched frames your composition beautifully! Love it. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete