WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Sep 21, 2024

Color Throwdown#811 & NBUS#66

 Wow it's been awhile since I've posted here.  The summer has been busy.  Anyway I'm back today with a card for this weeks, Color Throwdown #811


Here is the card that I created for this challenge.




This card uses a bunch of new stuff so I'm also going to include it on NBUS#66

I started with a Card Base of, Mossy Meadow.  Then I used my new cover plate (Concord and 9th) Stitched Polka Dot Die on a piece of Cajun Craze card stock.  I layered that on a piece of Basic Black cs and distressed the edges.  The bicycle image is from Unity - September KOM (Wander and Wonder).

I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored it with Prisma colored pencils and blended with gamsol.  I cut the image out with a Rectangle die also from Unity.  Then I splattered black speckles with a Black Lustre Brush from Scrapbook.com

I added some enamel dots, (Paper Studio) and another new die,
Unity (Happy Hello) die collection.
The main image and the word die were popped up with foam tape.

To complete the card I stamped a portion of the image inside the card with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and a sentiment from the kit.





This card was fun to color and put together I hope you enjoy it and thanks for stopping by.  Don't forget to check out the other entries on the Color Throwdown blog.


5 comments:

  1. That's a nice fall color combination. Love your card. The stamp is really nice and I like how you repeated it on the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first I thought those the colors well not like a beautiful card but it sure did! They look really good together and I really really love the inside of the card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, cool job on the inside, Ida! I never think to do that! I love the outside, too, of course and love the idea of a fall basket on a bike. For some reason I only think to do that in the spring, so thanks for doing that. Your design is a great take on the color challenges! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Glad to see you back! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, pretty! Loving the fine detail of the stamp and your beautiful Prisma coloring. The angle makes it fun, perfect black splatters, and the inside is a perfect finish! A wonderful card, Ida!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great use of the colors, Ida! What a fun card

    ReplyDelete