Hi, Back again today with #3 in my Creepy Peekies cards.
For this card: Base: Mossy Meadow - Then I layered some designer paper (Heebie Jeebies - Unity Stamps) and a strip of Washi Tape purchased at JoAnn's (which sadly has closed now).
For the focal image. (Creepy Peekies - Unity Stamps) I created a tag out of Basic White cs and a tag punch. I stamped the image in Versa Fine Clair Nocturne ink and colored with pencils (Prisma Color) and blended with Gamsol. Then I splattered some Rusty Hinge Distress Oxide ink (Range) on it. I also used Black Soot Oxide ink on the edges of the tag.
Other items used: Purple Bakers Twine, Light Lavender Enamel dots (Paper Studio), Googly Eyes, Fish Tail Die and Foam tape.
Come back tomorrow to see my final card using this set.

Awesome. Love the background papers you chose and that stamped image is simply adorable
ReplyDeleteNice card from your papers, washi, tag and pencils! He's sure to entertain some young 'un 😄
ReplyDeleteAwww, love those googly eyes and your fun mix of papers! This little guy looks as nervous I would being out on a dark Halloween night these days. Adorable!
ReplyDelete