Happy Monday - Today I'll be sharing card #2 of the Creepy Peekies stamp set from Unity Stamps.
For this card I started with a base of Crumb Cake card stock that I layered with 2 pieces of patterned paper from the (Heebie Jeebies) paper pack. I then added a strip of double sided tape and layered some twine on top of it. - The focal image was stamped with Versa Fine Clair Nocturne ink on Very Vanilla cs and colored with pencils (Prisma Color) and blended with Gamsol. I cut the image out with a Unity Die and layered it with another circle of Pecan Pie cs. The same was done with the sentiment. A small fishtail die (MFT retired*) was used as well. Some Gems (Crafty Meraki) were added along with a black spider (punch). Images and sentiment mounted with foam tape. Also the eyes of the mummy have Wink of Stella on them to give them a bit of shimmer.
*Note the one gem looks (green) in the photo but it's just the way the light was reflecting on it.

No comments:
Post a Comment