WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Sep 24, 2026

To Cute To Spook

 Hello & Welcome. - Gosh I intended to post this card several days ago but life happens and now I'm finally getting around to posting it.

I'll be entering this on NBUS#90 - It was originally made for the Art Nudge challenge but the creator of that challenge, Jeanne Streiff passed away suddenly.  She was an awesome stamper and artist and will certainly be missed by all.

Another of my favorite stamp artists and people is, Anna Wight also known as Sweet Miss Daisy.  - She has her own line of stamps on Etsy so be sure to check them out. - Today's card features stamps and papers from her line of products. - This is my first time using the stamp set and papers.


The stamp set I used is called, FAB-BOO-LOUS and can be purchased by clicking on the link to her Etsy Shop.  The set features 6 adorable Ghosts and 5 sentiments to go with them.
The paper is from her paper line: (Monster Brights)

For this card I started with a base of: Gorgeous Grape cs (SU) and then a retired piece of purple cs.  I used a small Distress Ink Cube (Dusty Concord) smooshed down on acetate and spritzed with water then a toothbrush dipped in the ink and splattered it with my finger over the card stock.  That was cut out with a Unity Scalloped die as was the green piece and circle piece of patterned card stock.

The ghost and sentiment were stamped with Versa Fine Clair Nocturne ink.  I colored the Ghost with pencils and blended with Gamsol.  Then I added Diamond Glaze over the balloon and some Wink of Stella on the Ghost.  To finish off the card some yellow enamel dots were added. - A fairly CAS card that turned out so cute.


Now to find time to stamp more of those adorable little ghosts!

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.



1 comment:

  1. Just signed up as your newest follower! Love your cards - how am I only just visiting your blog after all these years! Jo x

    ReplyDelete