Hello! I hope you have all been having a great week.
Ours started out on a very sad note as we had to say good-bye to our Dog, Angel. (See Post below). It's still very hard walking by the hallway where her pen-area was and not seeing her there. Time will heal and perhaps we may get another dog down the road. Hubby says, "No" but I'm pretty good at convincing him otherwise, so we'll see!
Okay now it's time to play in this months AnnaBelle Sketch Challenge.
Hope you aren't tired of seeing cards with it as I love that set. I did two very similar cards today (just changed the colors a little) and will share both of them.
So this month we are changing things up a bit on entering the challenges. Please read below on the new changes.
How To Play Along :
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Our Sketch Challenge Runs from the last Friday of a month through till the last Friday of the following month.
- Each Friday in between we have themed challenges. To be eligible for the monthly prize of a $20 gift voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps you MUST take part in the sketch challenge AND one of the weekly challenges.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Include a link back to this blog in your post.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 5 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps, but you can play along without them. For those who use AnnaBelle stamps and upload to the Gallery
HERE then you will also be in the running to be our Monthly Guest Designer!