WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

May 26, 2008

Cattitude Monday - Cat Scratch Fever




It's Monday and time for another installment of, Cattitude Monday.

First I wanted to share the bloody mess that is on my left ankle right now. - Last night I went in to our bathroom to get a drink and since I had light coming from the television I didn't bother to turn the lights on.

Suddenly I heard this hideous meowing and felt the slashing (dramatic huh) of my ankle. I saw furry flashes and 2 very unhappy cats. I'm not entirely sure what happened but somehow Snickers and Callie-Jo met each other in the dark and one of them managed to slice and dice my heel up pretty good. I'm always thankful for Benadryl since I'm allergic to cats (I know then I shouldn't have them) but I just couldn't live without my furry friends and allergy shots help tremendously. Anyway I'm keep a close eye on it as I don't want any infections. I couldn't resist adding Ted Nugent's song, "Cat Scratch Fever" to this weeks blog entry.

As promised last week I actually created a card for Cattitude Monday. The stamp is a new unmounted stamp (Third Coast Rubber - Titled: Miss Daisy) but it reminds me of our cat, Callie-Jo who is off course very playful since she's still a kitten. I tried to color the image to look Siamese but didn't include the much darker colors that our kitty has on her face.

The image was colored with Prisma Colored Pencils and blended with Gamsol. I stamped an extra image and cut out the top flower to layer over my main image. I used my new rectangle Nestabilities dies for the image and background. I added some So Saffron photo corners and More Mustard Brads.

The sentiment is by Autumn Leaves.

Card Stock: So Saffron, Blue textured by Chatterbox, Designer Paper, Sunny Pinwheels (Chatterbox - Scrapbook Walls), Whisper White

Ink: Palette Noir Black, Really Rust

Other: Frosted Lace Stickles, More Mustard Brads, Circle Punch, Coluzzle, Nestability Dies, Paper Piercing tool, Foam mounting tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment