WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

May 14, 2010

Anything Goes and a Cupcake Inspiration

Look at those Yummy Bright Cupcakes...These are the CIC58 inspiration at Hope Stamps Eternal this week.  I just loved the fun, bright colors so thats what I went with for the inspiration on my card.  Granted my colors are slightly different but equally as bright and fun. 
The object it to create what inspires you and even though I don't match the cupcakes colors totally you can see where the fun colors/patterns inspired me.
I found this super cute Frog stamp at the LSS the other day.  It's a .99 stamp set from (We R Memory Keepers). 
                                         The patterned paper is also WRMK paper from the Sunny Forecast line.  I used some Tangerine Tango for my orange accents and the frog is mounted on an "unknown" color of card stock.  It's an SU color but doesn't match any of my SU card stock so I'm thinking it's an older color or one that was off a shade from the color it was suppose to be.  It just happened to match the colors in the patterned paper really well so I went with it.  The frog was stamped with Wild Wasabi ink on Very Vanilla card stock.  The sentiment was stamped with Crushed Curry ink.  I added 3 Orange Brads (Queen and Co.) and the eyes of the frog are tiny black pearl (Zva)  The fly trail is Hemp Twine.  My ric-rac piece was done using a punch by EK Success and the flies wings have Frosted Stickles on them.  I'm sending this off for another group I belong to doing an (Anything Goes) swap where we can use stuff from any company we want.  I hope my partner likes her card.

Below is Coleen and her version of this card.  She stamped this and put it together all by herself.  She was so proud of her card and for a 5 year old I think she did a wonderful job with it. 


6 comments:

  1. so adorable! that green looks like the old forest foliage I think.

    And Colleen, you are adorable and your card is rocking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay...I am in LOVE with those cupcakes! Thanks for stopping by! I have not had as much blog time lately as I had in the past but really appreciate your comments! Your cards rock too! I have been buying LOTS of sprinkles from Annabelles...I LOVE THEM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Love when she makes matching cards with you!!! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Ida!

    Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fab card Ida! I love that paper (may have to get it myself!). Terrific idea with the twine!

    Great job Colleen! You will have to keep practicing with Grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this card is sooo cute ida-I love the dp and your rick rack punch-I like using rick rack on cards my have to look ofr this punch-this is such agreat inspired card-
    let colleen know I love her card also

    ReplyDelete