WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

May 13, 2010

Say it With...White (Annabelle Challenge)


Hello! - Here we are again with another fun challenge from Annabelle stamps.  This week our theme is:  "Say it With...White."  We could color our image if we wanted but all our card stock and accessories had to be white. 
I've long admired the "white on white" look I've seen other stampers do but for some reason I just never tried it myself...until this week!

For this card I used just a sentiment from the Annabelle Stamp set, (Swirl Tree).  I really liked the elegant font and thought it would go great with my embellishments.  I used Shimmery White card stock (SU) and embossed a piece with the Swiss Dot Cuttlebug embossing folder.  Then I used my new punch (EK Success-Scroll and Dots) and layered my sentiment panel that I cute with a Nestabilitie Die (Label 8).  I added 3 Flowers from the White Petals kits (Annabelle Stamps) along with 3 Heart Pearls also from (Annabelle) to complete my card.  I just love how this turned out and hope you do as well.

Be sure to stop by the Annabelle Blog and also the DT members blogs to see their take on the theme.  You can find the DT members listed on my sidebar.

8 comments:

  1. Ida your card is stunning!!! I had two goes at this challenge and found it very hard not to add some colour!!!! I love this card ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this all white card! Nice layout, love using the border punch along with the swiss dots folder. Very outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What an elegant card, amazing job on this challenge. Love the embossing and flourish border here. And look how pretty the flowers look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've done a fabulous job with the challenge Ida! I love your card!
    Have a great weekend,
    Andrea
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fab! Love the primas and I want that punch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOvely take on this - I think we are all in agreeance that white should be embossed, embossed embossed!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Ida, you so rocked this weeks challenge, your card is STUNNING!

    Take Care,
    Hugs,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete