WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

May 28, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches #487 & NBUS

 Hello,  Hope you all have been having a good week.  I've actually been enjoying creating some cards this week.  

Today I'm joining Freshly Made Sketches #487  and also using this as another NBUS#26 card since I'm using brand new products for this card.

Here is the sketch:


Here is my card:


Details:
Stamp Set - All Squared Away - SU
Dies - Floral Square - SU
both of these are brand new to me and available in the current Stampin'Up! catalog.

Card Stock: Poppy Parade & Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight - SU
Whisper White - retired SU
Ink:  Poppy Parade, Granny Apple Gree, Daffodil Delight - SU and Memento Tuxedo Black.
Other - Scallop Border Punch - retired SU
Bakers Twine
Foam Mounting Tape

7 comments:

  1. Oh, now this is just too cute, Ida! I love it so much I looked up the bundle. Wow! Really love your happy colors and the cute scallop on one end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this. The color combination is perfect, it just sort of screams summer to me. These slimline cards are pretty popular now too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful little floral squares, Ida, this is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card!! LOVE the trio of dies in those bright and cheerful colors! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a happy card! These flowered squares are so sweet and cheerful . Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This design is fabulous! Love your pretty colors. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete