WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Sep 9, 2022

Paper Players Theme Challenge #607 & Global Design Project

Wow cutting this under the wire for sure. - Our computer has been acting up and I had this card ready to post yesterday but just could not get the darn thing to work right.
 
Anyway the Paper Players theme challenge PP607 this week was,
Fall Fun.
 
I've also decided to enter this in the Global Design Project
 
 
Here is the card I created for the challenge:
 

 Card Stock used: Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron and Basic White.
Desinger Paper, Carta Bella (Welcome Autumn)
Stamp Sets: Nuts About Squirrels (SU) and Hey Foxy (Amuse Studio) Woodgrain Background (SU)
Ink:  Cajun Craze, So Saffron, Soft Suede, Early Espresso (SU)
Dies:  Stylish Dies (SU) and Circle Nestabilitie Dies. 
Other: Gold Gems and Foam Tape.

The squirrel was fussy cut.

I really liked how this turned out so I wanted to make sure I got it posted for the challenge.  - Our computer sucks right now!
 
 

7 comments:

  1. This could not be any cuter, Ida! I love this smiling squirrel, he looks just a bit sneaky to me, lol! The papers you chose and the sketch highlight him beautifully. Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, Ida! This little squirrel, with his acorn in hand, is definitely having some fall fun. Such rich and beautiful colors. I am so glad you were able to get your computer to cooperate. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card, Ida! That little squirrel is just too cute! Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recognize the squirrel, he is the one that is mad because no food is out

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is perfect for fall. That squirrel is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, there's that squirrel that I love so much! You made me go look at it again. I love that it doesn't even have to be colored. You've got a great card design here and fabulous use of the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You captured ALL the inspiration here, Ida -- what an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete