WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Oct 7, 2022

Fusion Color Palette - Autumn Leaves

 Welcome! - It's been a bit (again) since I've stamped.  Have been dealing with some family issues and a nasty cold which has drained me of much energy. - I did finally get this card finished that I started for the current Fusion challenge.

 
 
 
Fall or Autumn is one of my favorite seasons.  I love the leaves as they change color.  - Speaking of color....just look at all the beautiful colors in the inspiration photo and sketch.
 
I decided to use both the sketch and the colors for my card.
 
 

 So many different stamp sets were used to make this card come together.  -  Plus I'm not totally sure on the colors of card stock I used but I'm going to give it my best shot.
I'm thinking the base layer is Cajun Craze  The yellow layer is a retired SU color, Barely Banana.  The wood grain stamped layer is Pumpkin Pie and the Blue Leaf border is Coastal Cabana or Bermuda bay. - Hey I said I wasn't totally sure but they looked as close to the colors as I could find.
 
Stamps used:  SU - Woodgrain background, Petite Patterns*(retired),Give Thanks (bucket of Leaves) also *, Hero Arts - Hero Greetings (tiny Hello) and Inkadinkado - Autumn sentiment.  This was part of a Halloween mini set purchased at JoAnn's several years ago.
 
Ink used: Memento Tuxedo Black, Cajun Craze, So Saffron
Other: Stylish Dies & Nestabilitie Circle die - Colored Pencils, Leaf border punch (EK Success).
 
I think it turned out pretty cute for mixing so many different stamps sets to create one card. - I hope you enjoy it too. 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely Fall card Ida. Great use of our sketch and colours. Love your design. Thanks for joining us at the Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really cute card. I love all the colors associated with fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love this color palette for fall and you've used it well. Gosh, I still have Petite Patterns and use it fairly often. Nice work with the fusion, Ida! I hope everything works out okay for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, Ida! LOVE those colors, such a warm fall feeling here

    ReplyDelete