WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Jan 30, 2023

Unity - Mushroom Card

 Welcome! - Yes,  I'm really posting a card here.  I know it's been ages since I've posted. - The holidays were a busy time and while I stamped I didn't get many posts done of the cards I made.  - Those will come later.

I ended up getting pretty sick in late November with Bronchitis and it took awhile to get over it.  

Thought things were going well this year and wouldn't you know it,  I came down with Covid. - Just a mild case, which I am very thankful for that. - Still it's left me with little energy so my time for stamping has been limited. 

Anyway I joined the Unity Kit of the Month club again and finally made a card with stamps from the December 2022 Kit.

Here is the card that I made:

I kept this one pretty, CAS (Clean and simple) more or less.

Card Base - Basic Black, Layered with Pumpkin Pie.  I added the stamped mushroom piece then a piece of printed mushroom designer paper and tied some twine around it.

The sentiment and mushrooms were stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  - I used SU Stylish Circle Dies and some black gems to complete the card. - The sentiment was popped up with foam tape.

Hoping to do a little stamping this week. 
I'll be starting to post a few of the Christmas cards I made for 2022 in the coming days as well.

Thanks for popping by.

5 comments:

  1. SO sorry to hear you've been struggling with your health, but so glad to hear you're on the mend! You've made an adorable card, and we'll be waiting to see your Christmas makes too

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, Ida, I'm so sorry you've been sick. I had bronchitis once and it was no picnic. As far as I know I've not yet had COVID, knock on wood. I hope you're all done with that now and will soon feel like yourself again. Really cute card today! I love the stamp, and you've got the perfect designer paper to add even more cheer to it. Nice sentiment, too. I'll look forward to seeing you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the message as much as the card. sorry about the two bouts of illness and hope you are doing good now

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's cute. I like that mushroom paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry you've been sick so much. It does get in the way of cardmaking, not to mention the very busy holidays!! I love the various mushrooms you used - so sweet with the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete