WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Feb 4, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #571

 
Hello. - Joining in on FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES #571

 

Here is my card:
 
 
 
 
 

 I received some Stamp Kits from a friend and decided to use one of them for this card. - The stamps are from,  Stamps of Life and this was the August 2022 Kit - Sew Happy.

The sentiment was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and the Stitched heart was stamped with SU Baja Blue (retired).

I also used some light blue pearls for embellishment.

Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. How cute that is. I love the embroidery hoop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fun card -- fun dp but also that embroidery hoop! Brings back days of long ago (actually I have one I should finish)!!! Great card, Ida

    ReplyDelete
  3. Punny sentiments are the best! This is a great, colorful card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO cute!!! I love the sewing theme throughout the entire card! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so darn cute, Ida! The hoop and needle look so real and I love that loopy thread (die cut). Super fun paper. Such a great card!

    ReplyDelete