WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Jul 13, 2023

Color Throwdown #751

 Welcome!
 
Today I am joining in on the Color Throwdown #751 - The colors are Aqua, Kraft, Gold and Cream.

Here is the card that I created for the challenge:


For this card I used the April Whit Card Kit: Meadow of Hope from Unity Stamps.  The stamp kit also included a paper pack (which I did not use for this card) and the Thanks Die and Shadow Die.

I stamped the Meadow down on Crumb Cake cs with Memento Tuxedo black ink.  Then I colored it with Prisma Colored pencils.  I added some gold dots using the retired SU Itty Bitty Backgrounds stamp set & Encore Gold Metallic ink.  I cut a portion of the image out using the circle die from SU Stylish die set.

The card base is Very Vanilla cs - SU
Layered with Coastal Cabana cs - SU - the sentiment was stamped with the Memento Tuxedo black ink.

I used a piece of retired SU Bermuda Bay card stock for the offset circle (I miss Bermuda Bay).

The "Thanks was cut with Gold card stock and Coastal Cabana.
I added some gold gems that came with the Whit card kit to complete the card.  The main image was mounted with foam tape to give it some dimension.

So that's it for this card. - For those who sent up prayers for my hubby he is home and doing fair.  He still has some issues he is dealing with so continued prayers are greatly appreciated.

 
 

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. I find the color scheme very appealing.
    Glad to hear your husband is back home. My son had a stroke back in March and it took him quite a while to get back to where he felt ok to do things. I think he still has days where he doesn't feel 100%. Continued prayers for your husbands recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colors, and they are really trending right now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is sooo pretty in these colors! I do love Bermuda Bay and like to use it with Pool Party. Don't know if that one is retired, but I have a lot of it. Your design is pretty and the image is like a summer day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love the colors that you added to this pretty stamp -- such a wonderful card, Ida

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love how you used the colors and the beautiful wildflower scene you created!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so pretty! thanks for playing along with the CTD challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete