WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

May 9, 2024

Paper Players #688 and Freshly Made Sketches#635

 Welcome! - I've been busy stamping lately but can't show you just yet what I've been working on.  However I can show you this card that I made yesterday for a couple of the challenges this week.

PP688  Theme challenge: Animal Antics and the FMS#635


Below is the card that I made for these challenges.









I had a lot of fun with this card.  Stamps used: (Unity - Tiny Buckaroo).  Isn't that mouse so adorable.

Card Stock: Night of Navy, Real Red, Basic White (SU)
Patterned Paper (Unity - Barn Yard Blowout)
Colored Pencils (Prisma) and blended with Gamsol.

Other: Large Star Punch - retired SU
Small Star Punch - source unknown
Banner Die (SU stylish Dies)
Enamel Dot (Paper Studio)
Foam Tape.



This is going to be hubby's birthday card this year.



8 comments:

  1. Ida, this is so rootin-tootin adorable! I love your little mouse all dressed in his western gear. The plaid is so fun and adds so much character! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. I had a lot of fun with that card.

      Delete
  2. That is so cute. Love the little mouse. So is that your work space in your new header photo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love small mice and this one is just to cute for words.. great job

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fantastic card! I just love your little cowboy mouse! Love that plaid paper as well! So fun! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, Ida, that little mouse is absolutely adorable! I just want to squeeze his cheeks! What a great background you created with the plaid and stars, too! Thanks for playing with my theme challenge this week at the Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i didn't realize you had 2 blog. i recall your other blog, but i see you have not posted there since April. hope you are well. i was going through some old blog posts of my own and i was like oh my goodness there are several ladies (commenting folks at that time, back in Feb 2015, i would think you can probably recall several folks from that era, man oh man time flies. i will be 46 in just a few days and i am shocked to see the folks who have left or ones you are around, and forgot me. oh well i guess i was a younger 1 and was kicked out of the cool crowd, oh well, que sera sera, whatever will be, will be) i have not visited in years. so i jumped over. sorry i am not in the bloggy world like i once did. hope you and your family are all well. mother's day was nice with my mother. glad for whatever time we have to be a family. take care and enjoy this week. ( ;

    ReplyDelete