WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

May 16, 2024

PP689 - Color Challenge.

 Hello & Welcome.  Before I get to my card today,  I want to say thank you to Claire for choosing my card for last weeks challenge as A Cut Above winner.  You can see that card here.

I'm back today with a card for the Paper Players Color Challenge,




Here is the card that I created for this challenge.



This is a brand new (to me) stamp set and stencil - I received it as a gift for Mother's Day so this will also be going into NBUS#62


Card Base:  Lost Lagoon, Scallop Layer: Highland Heather.
Inks:  Highland Heather, Fresh Freesia and I added Bubble Bath. The image and sentiment were stamped with Memento Tuxedo black ink on Basic White card stock.  I used ink pads and blending brushes for the stenciled portion and a water brush and ink pads to color the flower.  Stamps and Stencil (Tim Holtz Mixed Media)

Other items used: Dies (Unity - Scallops and Rectangles)
Wink of Stella brush for the center of the flower. Enamel dots (Paper Studio) and foam tape.


This shows some of the shimmer from the Wink of Stella brush.

Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate your visits and comments.
Have a great day.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, Ida! Your card is amazing! I love the stenciling. It is so fresh and different. What a wonderful way to use the challenge colors! Thank you for playing in my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really pretty. I like the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this one is really really beautiful, might be my all time favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is stunning, Ida! What a beautiful floral image, but the background really steals the show! Thanks for playing with our color challenge this week at the Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very pretty card, Ida! Your choices in layout and use of tools came together beautifully. Thank you so much for joining us a Paper Players this week. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love the whimsical bubbles used randomly, angled on the corners plus your pretty flower. Isn't it amazing to see how a little WoS adds so much?
    Additionally, I love the photo of theft craft desk, as your blog header!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ida, I just love all the purple polka dots. Such a fun card and perfect for our challenge this week! Such a gorgeous flower, too! Thank you for joining us!

    ReplyDelete