WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Jul 30, 2026

Woodblock Wednesday - July Edition

 It's Woodblock Wednesday time again. - I missed last month because I got my card finished late and wasn't able to post it.  So I decided to just save it back and post it for July instead!  

Here is my card:

For this card I used 2 woodblock stamps.  The Sunflower is from DJ Inkers and is called, Big Bloom. They no longer manufacture rubber stamps.  The sentiment stamp is from Inkadinkado. 




I stamped the Sunflower on Water Color paper with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink.  The I used water color paints and a water brush to pain the image.  Once it was dry I splattered distressed Mics spray onto the image.  I ended up doing 2 images since I got a bit carried away with the spray on the first one and didn't like how it looked.

The sentiment was stamped with the same ink and fussy cut.

I used a New Sunflower Embossing Folder that I purchased from Unity stamps.  It is not the same one the SU carries. I used Summer Sun card stock (retired SU color) the card base is Bermuda Bay, also a retired SU color.  I added some enamel dots (Paper studio) to complete the card. Image was mounted with foam tape and cut with a Rectangle die from Unity stamps.


Close-up of the mica spray.  Adds a really nice sparkle to the card.

Stop by the link above and check out the other cards people have created from Wood Block stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment