Hi, - Welcome to my blog. Today I'm sharing a card that I'm entering in the August Sketch Challenge for Unity Stamp Company.
Here is my card for this challenge:
For this card I used a stamp from the Unity 2025 August KOM, (Season of Soft & Spooky). - The Companion Kit would be (Creep it Tweet).
I started with a base of (Granny Apple Green) cs. Then layered a piece of Designer Paper from Unity (Heebie-Jeebies). The color of the background is a deep/dark purple but shows up on the screen here a more like black.
For my focal piece I started with a piece of Watercolor card stock that I painted using a water brush and several colors of Distress ink (Spiced Marmalade, Dusty Concord, Mowed Lawn). To achieve the circular effect I laid a circle die down and the paper and then randomly painted the colors in around it. After the paper dried I stamped the image with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink. I cut it out using a Unity Scallop Rectangle Die. Photo corners were added along with some sequins.
The sentiment is from the same set and was stamped with the same ink as the image on watercolor paper and then randomly painted with the same colors as the focal image. Both were mounted with foam tape.
Added a touch of Wink of Stella to the eyes and beak.



No comments:
Post a Comment