Hi, Today I'm sharing another, Sympathy card that I had to make and get ready to send out. It's always a hard thing to make but I hope that the recipient finds comfort in the words and knows that I cared about their loss.
Since this is my first time using this stamp and sentiment from the Unity Stamp Company (July 2024 KOM - it's all makin' sense) and also the patterned paper (Paper Studio) and my first time ever using the Misty Moonlight ink (SU) as well. I'm going to share it with the NBUS blog#88
Here is my card:
I started with a card base that I can't quite place. - It's not Night of Navy or Misty Moonlight. I'm thinking it might be a piece of Not Quite Navy but I can't be sure. (Sorry).
Normally I don't make square cards but the image I used is rather large so I ended up doing a 5x5 Square Card.
The image was stamped on Crumb Cake Card Stock with Misty Moonlight ink. I then rounded the corners with a Corner Punch, Splattered some white paint on it and added some Wink of Stella to the centers of the 5 main flowers. I distressed the edges with the Misty Moonlight ink as well.
Next I cut a panel of the patterned paper, (Paper Studio) and glued it to my card base. I embossed a strip of Vellum using the Misty Moonlight ink and the Cobalt Blue embossing powder. I adhered it to the stamped image with Navy Brads and then used foam tape to mount the entire image onto the card. I kept if fairly simple for mailing purposes.
Again the inside was stamped with the same ink but stamped off once on the floral image. The sentiment was stamped normally. Also the sentiment is from (Stamp Simply) and I've used it several times.



No comments:
Post a Comment