WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Sep 5, 2026

August/September 2026 Art Nudge Challenge and NBUS #90

 Hi,  I'm super excited to share this card today.




Here is my card:  Click to enlarge image.


For my inspiration I went with the packages in the lower left of the Inspiration board. #826C -  I tried to match as many of the colors as I could.

I'm also excited because this is one of the (in my opinion) best cards I've done using Copic Markers. 

Details: Card Base - Berry Burst, Next Layer: Bermuda Bay* Cut with a Unity Stamp Co. Rectangle Die. - Layered with patterned paper from Unity (Love Notes from a Little Monster) Then a punched lacy border was added (EK Success) and a strip of light pink ric-rac ribbon.

Focal Image (Isn't that Snail the cutest!) - Is from the August 2026  KOM (First Days to Festive Nights) also you can purchase as a separate kit: (Eventually Yours) - The image was stamped with Versa Fine Clair Nocturne Ink and colored with Copic markers. It was cut with a Unity Circle die.  I added some Wink of Stella to it's eyes for some shimmer.




The sentiment was stamped with the same ink and I added some punched hearts from the same paper pack, staples and enamel dots.

Since this is my first time using the Snail image I'll post it as well for NBUS #90   


Thank you for stopping by & I hope you have enjoy this fun card as much as I did making it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my goodness, cute cute cute! Love that snail and its sparkly eyes! Keep on keeping on with the Copics, Ida! This turned out great!

    ReplyDelete