WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Sep 5, 2026

August/September 2026 Art Nudge Challenge and NBUS #90

 Hi,  I'm super excited to share this card today.




Here is my card:  Click to enlarge image.


For my inspiration I went with the packages in the lower left of the Inspiration board. #826C -  I tried to match as many of the colors as I could.

I'm also excited because this is one of the (in my opinion) best cards I've done using Copic Markers. 

Details: Card Base - Berry Burst, Next Layer: Bermuda Bay* Cut with a Unity Stamp Co. Rectangle Die. - Layered with patterned paper from Unity (Love Notes from a Little Monster) Then a punched lacy border was added (EK Success) and a strip of light pink ric-rac ribbon.

Focal Image (Isn't that Snail the cutest!) - Is from the August 2026  KOM (First Days to Festive Nights) also you can purchase as a separate kit: (Eventually Yours) - The image was stamped with Versa Fine Clair Nocturne Ink and colored with Copic markers. It was cut with a Unity Circle die.  I added some Wink of Stella to it's eyes for some shimmer.




The sentiment was stamped with the same ink and I added some punched hearts from the same paper pack, staples and enamel dots.

Since this is my first time using the Snail image I'll post it as well for NBUS #90   


Thank you for stopping by & I hope you have enjoy this fun card as much as I did making it.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness, cute cute cute! Love that snail and its sparkly eyes! Keep on keeping on with the Copics, Ida! This turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. I love the colors. That image is too cute and the sentiment is perfect. I was late with Wade's daughters birthday card for several years in a row and I was always apologizing for being late.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He may be late but he sure looks worn out from trying to be timely! Great color choices and coloring, Ida

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a hoot, Ida! You did a great job matching the colors in the corner of the mood board and you made me laugh! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors and packages. This is a darling card, Ida. Thank you for sharing it with is in the August/September ArtNudge challenge. XO Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so adorable! I like your festive snail.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete