WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Nov 26, 2009

3CT41 - So Thankful




HELLO AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL MY (American Friends)
Today is a day we set aside to, "Give Thanks" for the things we are grateful for. I am most thankful today for my faith in Christ and my family. I have included a couple of fall photo's of trees I took here in town and hope you enjoy them.
May your day be filled with wonderful Blessings.

Don't forget to visit the other DT members blogs and tell them how thankful you are for them sharing their art work with you. God Bless

Card Details: Stamps: Leaf - Stamp Oasis
Card Stock: Always Artichoke, More Mustard, Ruby Red, Elegant Eggplant
Other: Designer Paper: Autumn Traditions
Punch: Martha Steward, Circle Nestabilitie Die, Paper Piercing Tool, Signo White Gel pen, Ruby Red brads, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Claret EP, More Mustard and Always Artichoke Grosgrain ribbon, foam mounting tape.

3 comments:

  1. I love this card! The rich colors are fabulous! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so thankful for having you in my life! Thank you so much for everything you do for me!
    Your card is so pretty! Love, love your idea with the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ida, This is SO pretty!! beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete