WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Nov 19, 2009

absc003 - O Come Let Us Adore Him



Hello! Welcome to the latest Annabelle Stamps Sketch Challenge.
For my card this week I chose the stamp set, (Wise Men) from the new Annabelle Christmas line. I stamped baby Jesus with Versamark ink and embossed the image with Black EP and then watercolored it and punched it out with an Oval punch.
Then I layered this onto Sage Shadow cs and embossed the sentiment with the same black ep and the star with Gold Fire Opal EP and added a jewel to the center of the star. I added small scalloped photo corners and mounted this to Brushed Gold cs.

My card base is Always Artichoke cs layered with DP by DCWV Christmas line. I embossed a piece of the Always Artichoke with the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder and added punched pieces of the brushed gold card stock. My embellishments are Dew Drops because I didn't have any of those fabulous sprinkles in the correct color I needed but do check out all the fantastic colors of the Sprinkles that are available on the Annabelle Stamps store.

Don't forget to visit the Annabelle Blog to see all the other DT members card and try the sketch out yourself.

Have a great weekend.

6 comments:

  1. This is just so beautiful Ida, I love it!
    Andrea
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with the sketch this week Ida. That is such a cute stamp set. My parcel got "lost" in the post, so I don't have any of the Christmas stamps to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Ida! Love everything about it, stunning!

    Take Care,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing card! I love this skecth!!! Love the DP you chose for the card!
    Thank you for sharing your art with us, Ida!

    ReplyDelete
  5. another beauty ida,-I like the image-the dp looks great-also the border punch you used is just perfect-thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty...what a sweet image! And I want that DP!

    ReplyDelete