WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Nov 23, 2020

CAS Christmas Card Challenge - Non Traditional Colors and more NBUS stuff


Grab our badge to display on your blog.

 Hello and thanks for stopping by.

Today I'm sharing a couple of cards that I made.  Both of them feature a brand new (to me) Snowflake Die set that I recently bought.

 They are both going into the challenges above. Well NBUS you can only submit one card per link and since I've already posted the first card for that I'll just go with the 2nd one as a bonus card.

The NBUS #20 Challenge. 

and the CAS Christmas - Non-traditional Colors challenge. 

 

Up first:


 Details: Card Stock: Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Whisper White.
Designer Paper - Paper Studio and a piece of Shiny Gold card (source unknown).
Stamp: Peaceful Wishes from (Artful Inkables)
Ink: Versamark
Snowflake Die: Momenta
Other: Gold Gem brad (retired SU)
Foam Mounting tape. - This card came together so smoothly and I love it. 
 
Next up is a card that I (CASE'd - Copy and Steal Everything) from THIS CARD by Amy K.

 
Thanks Amy for the inspiration

Card Stock: Tempting Turquoise (retired SU) Pool Party (almost type poop party), Blushing Bride and Whisper White.
Snowflake designer paper Imagination Project - I've had this in my stash for years and have never used it.
Stamp Sentiment - Hero Arts
Snowflake Dies - Momenta
Circle Dies - Nestabilities.
Gems




 

  

 

 

 


 

 

11 comments:

  1. Two wonderful snowflake cards. The gold is so pretty against the monochromatic grays. Thank you for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both wonderful. Love the snowflake. I think the first one would have to be my favorite. I'm a huge fan of buffalo check.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're both really pretty and I like the colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful cards but that first is a doozy! Love the non-traditional colors you chose and the paper is just gorgeous, Ida

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, I love the colors on your first card, and the snowflakes on buffalo plaid -- wow! Great designs on both cards, plus cool nontraditional colors. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those shiny snowflakes. ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops his publish before I mentioned the pretty colors you used on the second card. Kind of country pastels! Pretty! ♥ Sue K

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely cards...I'm partial to the plaid though.
    x Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE that first one, as well as I like the second one, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both are beautiful, Ida. I really love the neutrals with gold accents in the first card. The snowflake dies are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What beautiful cards! I especially like the plaid one. The gold snowflakes look so elegant against that color background. TFS Kathy A at myasperations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete