WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Nov 17, 2020

Fusion - Thankful Challenge

 Welcome!
 
Today's card is for the current Fusion - Thankful challenge


 
This week I decided to only go with the sketch since I am trying to get Christmas cards made.
 
Here is what I created:
 

 I used an old Verve stamp set, Weary World (sadly Verve is no longer in business).  This set was last used HERE and HERE if you want to take a look at those cards.

Details on this card:
Stamp Set - Weary World - Verve Stamps
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Card Stock: Shaded Spruce & Whisper White (SU)
Other: Glitter (Art Institute)
Prisma Color Pencils,
Red Sprinkle Dots (Annabelle Stamps - retired)
Embossing Folder: (SU - Not sure of the name but I think this one is also retired).
Foam Mounting Tape
Designer Paper - Tis The Season (SU)

5 comments: