WELCOME

Welcome to my blog.

If you came here expecting to see Photography Photos you will need to visit my PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG at:

Thank you for stopping by & visiting. I appreciate you interest and your comments. Have a great day.

Nov 12, 2020

Hark The Herald Angels Sing

 Welcome!
 
Today I'm posting a Christmas Card!
 
I'm using the current Freshly Made Sketch #461 
 
And the colors from the current Paper Players challenge #516
 
 
 
Here is my card:
 

 Also submitting to NBUS #20  because I've used some brand new stuff.

Details - I'm using my new SU set, For Unto Us, new designer paper, SU Tis The Season & the Holly Die ( which I can't remember where I got it but I've never used it before.)
  Edited to add:  The die are from a set by Newton's Nook called, Pines and Holly Die Set.
Card Stock: Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Whisper White (SU) and a piece of Brushed Silver (retired SU) 

Other: Nestabilitie Circle Dies, Swiss Dot Embossing Folder, Sterling Silver Embossing Powder, Red Glitter (Art Institute) and Foam mounting tape.

11 comments:

  1. I love your take on the sketch, Ida, in beautiful Christmas red, white, and green! The "snow" e/f, silver embossing, plaid, and holly are such pretty and classic Christmas elements! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Keep well! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love that little bit of bling you put in the star

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am IN LOVE with this card!! What a gorgeous layout, and the papers and dies are beautiful with that embossed sentiment! Thanks for playing with the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card. I love the layout, I love the polka dot background, I love the touches of metallic. So glad you shared this beauty with us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! I love the silver sentiment. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Your colors and design are perfection with the challenges. Love all your new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Ida! I love the layout and your embossed circle is the best way to make a feature of that wonderful sentiment. So festive! Thanks for playing along with my colour challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! Every detail is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! I love the silver embossing and your wonderful details. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This really is a nice one...like Ann, I like the bling on the star.

    ReplyDelete